As you’re no doubt aware, our Greensboro metro area is a popular place to live. As the population continues to rise and grow older, more seniors and their families are looking for a retirement community like ours – a Life Plan Community that offers an active, independent lifestyle and security for the future. So we’re pleased to announce we’re expanding – with more independent living options and a new level of care: assisted living.
Our expansion plans include:
- 67 new independent living residences
- 24 new assisted living residences
- 12 new memory care suites
- Renovations to Care and Wellness Center
- New locker rooms and wellness space
- New fireplaces in select independent living apartments
With construction underway, now is the time to consider floor plan options and plan your move before all new residences are spoken for.