As you’re no doubt aware, our Greensboro metro area is a popular place to live. As the population continues to rise and grow older, more seniors and their families are looking for a retirement community like ours – a Life Plan Community that offers an active, independent lifestyle and security for the future. So we’re pleased to announce we’re expanding – with more independent living options and a new level of care: assisted living.
Our expansion plans include:
- 64 new independent living residences
- 24 new assisted living residences
- 12 new memory care suites
- Renovations to Care and Wellness Center
- New locker rooms and wellness space
- New fireplaces in select independent living apartments
With groundbreaking scheduled for Spring 2019, now is the time to consider floor plan options and allow plenty of time to plan your move before construction is completed on your new residence.