As a member of a senior living community like WhiteStone, you’ll have access to a host of amenities and services designed to make life easier, healthier and happier. That includes a full range of 5-star rated senior living health services if and when the need arises.
As the premier Greensboro Life Plan Community – sometimes known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community or CCRC – you or someone you love will never be forced to move from WhiteStone to get the health care you need. If ever you need to switch to higher levels of care, you can do so without concern. Your every care need will be met at WhiteStone, where we provide expert personalized health care services on campus in our top-rated Care and Wellness Center.
To learn more about senior health services available at WhiteStone, use the form below to ask questions or schedule a visit. We’ll be in touch soon.
In addition to rehab therapy, memory care and skilled nursing, our in-home care service can provide assistance, such as help with dressing, bathing or taking medication, in the convenience and privacy of your independent living residence.
Our continuum of care includes the following services:
Senior care for independent living residents who need a helping hand with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
A safe, secure and supportive environment for people with memory loss.
Attentive short- and long-term skilled nursing care personalized to each resident’s needs.
Short-term rehabilitation with physical, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies to help you recover from illness or injury.
- Around-the-clock care
- Personalized care plans
- 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Three delicious meals served daily, plus snacks always available
- Therapeutic diets provided according to physician’s orders
- Flat linen and personal laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- 24/7 security
- Medicare certified, meaning WhiteStone exceeds industry standards in the areas of staffing, inspections and 15 different physical and clinical measures assessing quality of care
- Private and semi-private bedrooms
- Heated therapeutic pool and aquatic therapy
- Community-wide Wi-Fi access
- Private courtyards
- Snoezelen Room, a soothing, calming multisensory area for those with dementia or brain injury
See our Services and Amenities for a complete list of what to look forward to at WhiteStone.